Custom Gumstix system

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Aug 27, 2007 at 11:10 PM
Edited Aug 27, 2007 at 11:24 PM
I'm looking for someone that is able to build custom gumstix system running Windows CE (of course for money).
I'm in the middle of some personal project that require small Windows CE based system. I'm myself software engineer, but not as good when it comes so close to hardware. Hopefully, someone around there will be willing to help me (again for money, unless there is some other interest).
Here are requirements to that system:
1. 600mhz would be ideal, but 400mhz may work too (if this is critical to run WinCE);
2. USB ports in host mode (prefferably USB2.0);
3. Support for USB WebCam driver(or Quick Camera Link if it allows 1m wires to camera (that would be preffered));
4. LCD monitor (and/or VGA/AV output if such solution exists)
5. Ethernet enabled and possibly WiFi
5. Of course smallest factor and weight

The system might be identical to the one described by David Vescovi: http://www.windowsfordevices.com/files/contest-summer06/RVTC.pdf, except it should be possibly faster, have LCD screen and no necessarily communication through BlueTooth.

Maybe David could see this mesage and might have an idea on how to help me. On the other hand all others, feeling that they are capable to do the job, please contact me at the following email: it7463@yahoo.com

Cheers,
I